MDaemon Email version 18 above with AntiVirus has the ability to scan user mailboxes. Scanning can be configured to run once, every X number of days, and/or scan messages less than X number of days old.
To enable mailbox scanning:
- Open MDaemon
- Select Security
- Select Antivirus
- Check Scan all mailboxes every 7 days
- 7 days is the default value.
- Messages older than 30 days are not scanned.
- Edit the number of days before a scan is performed.
- Edit the age of messages the scanner should scan.
- Run a mailbox scan immediately.