The following steps should be taken to resolve any licensing issues when activating MDaemon, SecurityGateway, or any of our other product offerings.
In regards to MDaemon, MDaemon Antivirus, MDaemon Connector, and/or ActiveSync:
- Open the MDaemon interface
- Select Help
- Select Register your MDaemon software
- Click Update to update the license file.
- This will cause the MDaemon service or application to stop and restart.
- Login to the SecurityGateway interface as a global administrator.
- Select Manage product registration and activation in the Server Status section.
- Click Click here to request an updated license file
- This will cause the SecurityGateway service to restart.
If the issue remains, flush the DNS on the server to reset the network connection and try the above steps again.
- Open a Command Prompt on the server as an administrator.
- Type ipconfig /flushdns